SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancylouise44_gw

What to do during a Nor'Easter.....

nancylouise5me
13 years ago

Why cook for the high school auction tomorrow of course! Wayne and I have been cooking and baking for the Project Graduaton/YorkWise high school auction fundraiser for the last 5 years and volunteering in it for the last 10 years. It's lots of fun and for an excellent organization.

We will be making a dozen dishes for 150+ people. Those numbers are down from previous years unfortunately.

Some of the dishes we make are; Sweet and Sour meatballs, Marinated beef, Cuban pork, Jerk Chicken, Chicken Chasseur, Mapled Keilbasa, 5 Bean Baked Beans, Mac and Cheese, Asian Rice, a Quinoa salad, garden salad, Ba-Da-Bing Potatoes. I also bake brownies for dessert. Cookies are donated.

We were up at 6:30 this morning. My boss gives me the whole weekend off to concentrate on the auction cooking (She is a great gal). The lights have flickered a few times already so keep your fingers crossed that the electricity stays on! (gas burners but electric oven) Enjoy the hopefully last snow storm of the season everyone! NancyLouise

Comments (13)