SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bellaflora_gw

how to make a blog come up on google search

bellaflora
14 years ago

I didn't want to hi-jack the other post so I'll ask my question here. Hopefully I will get some blogging tips from the expert blogger we have on here.

DS (age 9) isn't very good at creative writing. When he took the STAR exam (California assessment exam for kids), he scores perfect score on every aspect (reading comprehension, verbal skill, etc.) except for writing strategy. I tried to get him to write little stories, journal, etc. but he found it bo-ring. So -- in order to get him to write more, I suggested to him that he should create a blog to write about the things that he loves (school, games, sports, etc.). He absolutely loves the idea because a blog would combine his interest in graphic arts, photography, videomaking, and (hopefully) we'll get to see some writing as well.

Anyhow, since I'm a rookie at this stuff, can you please show me how to make a blog appear on google search? Also, any tip on how to create a good blog would be greatly appreciated. DS is excited a/b this idea & want his to be the most-read blog for kids ;-D I just hope that it would help increase his writing skill.

TIA

Comments (7)