SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kiki_thinking

Sad and angry

kiki_thinking
11 years ago

My friend was killed in a head on car collision this week. She and her small daughter were in the car, when a 20 year old kid lost control of the car and veered into the other lane. Her daughter was injured but will be okay. The police report claims that a wet road was a factor. My friend was a sweet and positive person, a fantastic mom, very caring and giving.

Today while ruminating on the accident I looked up the Facebook page of the person who hit her, it's public. Their page has photos of them wearing a hat that says "naked Wasted". Comments that they are selling an old water pipe. Comments saying, "hey, here's a picture of my kid, I'm not a great parent I guess, but she's cute, huh" .

I don't know, if it was just some average kid that made a mistake , then I'd be able to wrap it up in my head a little, and say " how tragic" but it just seems so wrong. So wrong that that person erased my friend. I want to send them a letter and tell them they need to live a little better, try hard to fill the hole they left in the world.

Just can't make it make sense.

Comments (20)