SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

White Chili recipe?

doucanoe
14 years ago

A co-worker of mine is facing some really major stuff with her husband. He has blood clots on his brain, the meds they gave hime caused kidney stones, and now they are down at the Mayo clinic. It appears he may have a hole in his heart, which may be causing/affecting the blood clots.

Me and the other girls in our office all pitched in and I volunteered to make a couple of meals that can be frozen so when they get home they can take them out when they just don't feel like cooking dinner.

I plan to make Crockpot French Dip sandwich meat and include buns and cheese, I also thought about a pot of chili, but now am thinking a white or chicken chili would be good, and include cornbread or other type of bread, depending. I'll round out the package with fruit cups or canned fruit, a pan of brownies divided into four and frozen, possibly some soda, juice or tea.

Seems to me there was a White Chili recipe posted here a while back that lots of people loved. I did do a search, but with all the cookalong threads, I gave up.

It may have been Lori's recipe, I can't remember.

Any good T&T white chili recipes that freeze well would be welcome! Thanks ahead of time!

Linda

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations