SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellyeng

Week 26 Healthy Check In

kellyeng
11 years ago

Half way ya'll!

Had a fantastic week! Lost 4 pounds. Must of been all that standing I did. Well that and my trainer running me ragged. This was my challenge last week:

600 bench press at 45lbs.,

600 high pulls at 40lbs.,

600 leg press at 320lbs.,

600 kettlebell swings at 35lbs.,

600 kettlebell sumo deadlifts at 35lbs.,

2500 vertical feet on the inclinator,

20 miles on the bike,

2000 wall ball shots w/ 16lb. medicine ball. I'm not doing a real wall ball shot, it's something my trainer made up. I take the medicine ball and stand close to the wall and hit the wall directly in front of me as fast as I can.

If you're interested to know, a lot of those exercises are on youtube or just google.

Anyway, it took the whole week but I finished. I'm back to drinking my juice twice a day, eating lots of almonds, fresh veggies & fruit and lean protein. I'm pretty much bread, dairy and sugar free. I get most of my carbs from vegetable, beans and lentils. My body has really responded to this diet - no digestive/gastro issues, my allergies have final subsided, no joint aches, my knee feels much better and I'm sleeping like a champ. I've had a few people notice that I'm shrinking in all the right places too!

My birthday is next Monday so I'm gonna try to kick butt again this week to make up for all the yummy indulgent eating I'm going to do! Hopefully it won't mess me up but I'm looking forward to a steak, mac & cheese and super sweet birthday cake. Wish me luck!

How's everyone doing? The summer in high gear yet?

Comments (5)