SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Update on my cold kitty......

pattico_gw
16 years ago

Denny and I went to Walmart tonight so I could get more of those larger hand warmers. The kind in a little bag. You shake them and mix up the stuff inside which I imagine to be like sawdust.

It is supposed to stay warm for 10 hours. Not warm enough to keep her house warm but just to help her have a warm spot.

I have a freecycle lady that is bringing a pet pad that heats up, to me on Monday. I have to meet her in town. She comes here to get gas and oil changes.

I may have to take the foam/fabric cat cube that I bought for her, out of there...the mat may be too big to put inside that...

If so I'll take it out and put the pad on the bottom. Make a fleece cover for it...and put some straw around the edges...She seems to like the straw. But I'll bet she'd like a warm pad to sleep on too.

Now instead of worrying about her being cold...I'll worry about that darn electric pad starting a fire...

Do you think her little house needs a smoke alarm in it...LOL

Now wouldn't that just scare the begeebies out of her...(my spell checker gives a spelling as "bug a boos" when I enter it the way I spell it...)Well, I tried.

patti

Comments (16)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm