SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shirleyinadirondacks

We lost our Daughter (LO-O-N-NG)

on December 15th. She lived in Kentucky and we live in NY. Neither Rollie,or I were feeling well, I had heart thingys done in Jan, this year. We didn't go down when they found her passed out in the parking lot at work. She never regained consousness. She fell on Monday and died on Wednesday. One of her sons and family lives in the same house as we do. We all are dirt poor, but our whole family rallied together to get them down there.

Her oldest son had just moved down with her in November. Our youngest son and his family live just ten minutes away from her.

there were people out the ying yang here during that week and then we had a memorial for her. The church was packed.

Then the doctor tolds me I had to have a stint put in my heart and the following week they told my sister that she had to too.

What I'm trying to say, is, it doesn't feel real to me. I get weepy, but the awful devastion i expected hasn't happened. I miss her mostly on weekends cause that's when we usually talked.

Our oldest son has to have a serious op on his stomach and he also lost his eye sight. He's got most of his vision back, but it was worrisome.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling but I can't seem to get it all straight in my head. Shelly was only 47 and she had made such bad choices with men. She had a lazy husband for 20 years. she worked as many as four jobs at a time to support them. And the men she took up with after Karl were not any better.

I gotta go

shirley

Comments (7)

Sponsored