SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judiegal6

Now for the Bridal Shower...

judiegal6
11 years ago

Now that the Bachelorette party is over, now for the shower. Saturday we are having a Tea Party/Luncheon at a funky place in Cambridge. The favors will be tea cups and saucers. I have found some cheap at Homegoods, TJ's and Marshalls, but I need a bunch more and they've got to be inexpensive. Any ideas? Each table will have a craft to do, (I know, lame party games). They will have to decorate a wide brimmed hat, (flowers, ribbons, sparkly things) whichever table has the best adorned hat wins a prize. Teapots with peonies and roses will be the centerpieces. Hoping for a good time, tea parties are not the type of party these girls and ladies are accustomed to, (me either) but wanted something a little different without being over the top. We have a huge Italian family and parties are always "big" with tons of food. In the past I've always done showers at home, but I just didn't feel like it this time. We will have tea sandwiches, little picky things and of course, for desert little tea cakes. I'll get back to you after Saturday, maybe with some pics.

I Love this place!

Comments (9)