SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arielitas_mom

Seeking reclining conversation sofa - is Arizona Leather good?

arielitas_mom
15 years ago

Greetings all - I'm looking to get rid of my family room loveseat and chair and replace it with a single piece.

The sofa will be floated in the middle of the room facing an entertainment center. I was thinking that a curved sofa would be nice as I didn't want a wall of sofa to be the first thing you see when you enter the room. A conversation sofa would give me the angles I'm looking for, but most seem to come with ottomans, not recliners.

The only ones I've seen so far with recliners on both ends is made by Arizona leather (which I think might be the same as Omnia leather, but I'm not sure...others on the forum have said that Arizona Leather is the same as Elite, but I don't see anything like what I'm looking for on their website).

Are Arizona Leather sofas good quality? They seem to be sturdily constructed and they're made here in California with what looks like nice quality leather.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any other manufacturers or should I just be grateful that I found what I'm looking for?

Comment (1)