SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hekon911

c&b cameron sofa for exchange - advice please!

hekon911
16 years ago

I've just discovered this forum and I am glad I did. I have owned a Cameron Sleeper Sofa from Crate and Barrel for almost three years now. The bed is amazing, so comfortable for guests, but the couch is unbearably uncomfortable. I hate sitting on it, I feel that it's even contributed to my back pain. In the beginning I figured that the cushions just needed to be broken in, but it's years later and the cushions need to be replaced and the couch has never been comfortable. Now, I know that sleeper couches are a bit "stiffer" but the entire couch, from the slope of the back to the arm rests just aren't comfortable for lounging around.

So I just spoke with CB and they are willing to take the couch back for a restocking fee: $360 (so I gotta keep the purchase to CB). Which to me is a small price to get rid of this thing. I have my eye on the Hunter Woods Sofa (without the sleeper), but I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Does anyone have any thoughts on the sofa I have vs. the one I am considering on purchasing? I've learned that the Cameron sofa (which I currently own) is a Lee and the Hunter Woods is a McCreary Modern. Should I be worried about McCreary Modern in comparison to Lee?

Thoughts, Advice, Options? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Comment