SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
golddust

Are you a lucky person?

golddust
13 years ago

I've done some dumb things in my life. Once, I left my backpack at the movies with $300. cash, loose, inside the front zipper that was seriously only 3/4 of the way zipped. Didn't miss my backpack for 3 days. When I finally realized it was gone verses just stuck somewhere out of sight, I backtracked it to the movies. Sure enough, someone had found it, turned it in and everything was still safe inside, including my cash.

Another time, I left my purse in my grocery cart and drove home (shopping with young kids alert). Again someone turned it in and the grocery store called me to let me know it was safe.

On Friday, I left my Blackberry at an eatery midway between home and the wedding. By the time I realized my phone was missing, it was too late to turn around. Since we couldn't remember the name of the place, we decided to not sweat it and just return on my way home to see if they put it aside for me. They had my phone in a drawer, waiting for me to pick it up. Woo!

Ironically, I had my cell phone out, checking my email because the Kitchen Forum folks was advising me on what brand refrigerator to purchase for MIL on Saturday, before we returned home. The kitchen forum rocks. I didn't even research myself. We bought her an LG bottom freezer French door fridge w/pull out drawer at Sears. Luckily I read the emails before I lost the phone. Of course, if I hadn't been checking my KF emails, I wouldn't have had my phone out. LOL!

Anyone else have this kind of great luck?

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida