SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amysrq

Anyone have experience with large fundraising dinners?

amysrq
13 years ago

I am working with my women's biz organization on an annual Night of Comedy and dinner to support local organizations for women and girls. (Shelters, Dress for Success, Girls, Inc., etc.) We met over the weekend for the post mortem, discussing what went well and what did not. We have a big issue with RSVPs and I was hoping someone here might have a solution.

The deal is we have table sponsors and smaller groups of people who attend the event together. Trying to keep track of who is sitting with whom is a nightmare. We have taken payments via PayPal and personal checks...even cash the night of. But figuring out who sits where is a mess and it gets handled "manually" with multiple emails and phone calls -- very time-consuming.

What we're looking for is some kind of WordPress customizable shopping cart app for our website or an on-line Invite system that allows us to gather more information...like who are you sitting with or who is your table sponsor. Imagine all these payments coming in separately and no one knows who they "belong" to.

So...any experience out there, my friends?

Comments (9)