SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

A gift from jude

12 years ago

I got this in the mail last week and I've been having a ball going through it!

It has the parts of a cow and the types of tractors and the differences in round and square hay bales (OK, I knew that already) and some recipes, including this one.

It's funny, my brother just mentioned to Mother that he missed Grandma's buckwheat pancakes. Does anyone have her recipe? Nope, but I do remember it had molasses, so this one might be close. I don't remember the yeast, but that means nothing, heck, I barely remember anything any more, LOL.

So now I'm going to hunt down some buckwheat flour and give it to Mother along with this recipe, so she can make Gordy some buckwheat pancakes. Heck, I might make some myself, I like pancakes, Elery doesn't like the white pancakes but he might like buckwheat ones...

Jude, thank you so much for thinking of me. Makayla has already asked to borrow the book when I'm done reading it, she is writing a report for school on farms and farm animals with a specific focus on horses and chickens, so this would be a handy "reference" she thinks! Actually, I think she just wants to read the book....

Annie

Comments (6)