SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nova_gw

Dumbest things you have seen in the woods or on the water!

nova_gw
17 years ago

OK everyone, those of us who spend time fishing or hunting have all seen something that has us laughing out loud or cringing in fear or just scratching our heads over how someone can be so dumb and still be walking! Here is your chance to share your stories. I will start us off -

In the laughing out loud category -

The guy who loaded his deer in the bed of his truck then left the tailgate down to it show off only to lose it when he hit the hard road and the deer bounced it out on the road. The DH and I scooped it up and followed him home to give it back to him! He didn't even relize he had lost it!

The cringing in fear category -

The guy who was trying to load his pontoon boat at the shallow ramp. The boat wouldn't load so he left the controls with the engine running full open and no one at the helm and got in between the boat and the truck and tried to rock the boat to load it on the trailer! EEEEK!

Too dumb to be walking category -

The "hunter" who decided to take a dump 100 yards from my stand. After he had dropped his drawers I politely whistled at him and waved. He quickly buckled up and slipped from my view. A few minutes later I heard the sound of a climber. Talk about your cover scents! Moved my stand that night!

So there's mine, let me hear yours! nova

Comments (9)