SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Nothing like new underthings

neetsiepie
14 years ago

I have suddenly HAD IT with my underpinnings. It seems every bra I own has suddenly rebelled and sprung or become so itchy I can't wear it. I was getting really tired of only having a black lace or teal green bra clean which really limited my wardrobe choices. I mean, can't really wear a yellow T or white shirt when my ONE halfway decent light colored bra is in the laundry!

Yesterdays mail brought a coupon for buy one bra, get one free, and another for $25 off a $75 purchase, and could combine the two. So, since I had a day off, I headed out and bought 4 new bras...no wires, full coverage, no lace, nothing itchy, nothing plastic...in otherwords, perfect! Even managed to pick up a black one...and ended up paying just $54, I saved $108 with all the deals...in store was buy one bra get the second for 1/2 price. Then at another store stocked up on underpants and this evening I liberated my lingerie drawer and tossed all the old bras (even perfectly good ones I hated) and the last of the underwear that was about to be past it's prime.

I don't do this often, but boy, what a way to make oneself feel better.

Comments (21)