SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christinmk

Garden pix- nothing special, nothing new

I never got around to post pics of the garden. I procrastinate too much. These arn't new pics, they are from mid-May to mid-June. They arn't very interesting to look at after so long a time has passed.

Anyhow, here are a few.

Top view of the garden, looking down out of the bedroom window. It is a little blurry...I think it was drizzling when I took this.

{{gwi:628615}}

Long view of main gardens. Late May I think.

{{gwi:628618}}

{{gwi:628626}}

I don't know if anyone remembers my post about it, but there used to be a huge apple tree in this bed last year. That pink plant in the front of the pic is beside the stump. I am not really happy with this bed. It is so bare. But I suppose I shouldn't be too upset, I only took the tree out last Aug.

{{gwi:628631}}

May Garden.

{{gwi:628639}}

I call this my 'Peony Bed' because my favorite Peony resides here. She isn't blooming yet in this pic, May I think.

{{gwi:628645}}

Patio Garden in June.

{{gwi:628651}}

Plants by Patio Garden in June.

{{gwi:284555}}

I love this bed. It is across from my arbor.

{{gwi:628653}}

Plants in shade garden. June.

{{gwi:628654}}

Side of house garden. There was only a pile of river rocks out here until I put the bed in. That was in 2007. It pretty much takes care of itself, which I love. Quite a few 'extras' go here that tolerate heat.

{{gwi:628655}}

This is a pic for Nancy. She wanted to see my Bean Poles. Just beyond that is the veggie garden. The poles are 8ft. maple branches stuck one foot in the ground. Then I strung wire from HD across them.

{{gwi:628660}}

The garden is greatly changed now in Summer. The colors are hot, yellows, reds, etc. This is the first year I don't actually hate the summer garden. Maybe it is just filling in more. It certainly isn't like the spring garden (my fav), but it is okay. Lol, at the rate I go summer pics will likely be posted in the fall! He he.

Thank you for looking.

Christin (CMK)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES