XL Glider info

mary1957

Hi, I just bought the XL glider from Play It Again Sports and what I need is, where can I write to get a copy of the owners manual so I know what I can do with this machine. If someone would like to send me a copy I would gladly pay for one. Any help would be appreciated. I can't seem to find anything on line about the company. Thanks so much.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robert Lloyd Sr.

Would also like a copy of the owners manual./// lloydb1@bellsouth.net

Save    

Related Stories

Nursery Ideas Rocking Chairs and Gliders for the Nursery and Beyond
Forget cutesy prints and colors. These chairs can transition to any room in the home when baby is all grown up
Full Story
Decorating Guides Ask an Expert: How to Decorate a Long, Narrow Room
Distract attention away from an awkward room shape and create a pleasing design using these pro tips
Full Story
Furniture Hot Looks From the Spring 2013 High Point Market
By Pangaea
Get an eyeful of some of the colors, textures, materials and more taking a big stand at North Carolina's huge furnishings trade show
Full Story
Tile Transition Time: How to Connect Tile and Hardwood Floors
By JW
Plan ahead to prevent unsightly or unsafe transitions between floor surfaces. Here's what you need to know
Full Story
Windows Which Window for Your World?
The view and fresh air from your windows make a huge impact on the experience of being in your house
Full Story
Decorating Guides Houzz Call: Show Us Your College Dorm Room
It’s a study in small spaces: Show us how you’ve brought the heart of home to your cramped college room
Full Story
Most Popular Kitchen Recipes: Secret Ingredients of 5 One-of-a-Kind Cooking Spaces
Learn what went into these cooks’ kitchens — and what comes out of them
Full Story
Universal Design How to Design an Accessible Shower
By JW
Make aging in place safer and easier with universal design features in the shower and bathroom
Full Story
Showers How to Choose Tile for a Steam Shower
By JW
In steamy quarters, tile needs to stand up to all that water and vapor in style. Here's how to get it right the first time
Full Story
We are a general contracting firm that specializes in doing high quality work at honest prices, which allows our... Read More