SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
passport4vicki

Chocolate Dessert Table

Vicki Pidgeon
14 years ago

Setting: Chocolate Dessert Table for a GuyÂs 50th Birthday, about 35 adult guests. The party will be catered with finger food appetizers, a cheese plate and fruit plate. It will be held in a Wine shop (up in a loft), so lots of red wine will be served (great paired with dark chocolate). The space is small and not enough table for people to all sit at once; so I will bring a square card table to set desserts on. I will cover with a brown tablecloth (to floor) and white topper. I will use a variety of clear display plates and bowls.

Food: I was thinking of a variety of smaller plates, bite size, finger food type of desserts. The main feature is a 3 tiered cupcake display with Chocolate Devil's Food Cupcakes, Chocolate Ganache Frosting with Chocolate Curls on top. Next I will make Mini Whoopie Pies (because he loves these). That's where my plans end. I don't want to have a chocolate fondue. I need to decide what else to add. Should I do a bowl of M&M's or other pretty candy? A plate of dark chocolates? Make truffles? Brownie Pops? Chocolate covered Pretzels?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions