Curves or Calif Fitness Center?

macgranny

Am trying to decide between Curves & California Fitness Center...I am 63 years old...What are your opinions & thoughts? Thank You Much

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
angie1010

I am not familiar with the Calif. Fitness Center but did join Curves late this summer. I wound up with bursitis of the hips and groin (diagnosed by an orthopidic doctor). I can't say if it had anything to do with Curves but when I couldn't go for several weeks and I ask them if they could extend my membership, the answer was no because I was ONE day short of not being there a month. It took three weeks to get in to see the doctor and then the doc said to try it again and do what I can. I did try and was in severe pain after the shortened workout and only doing a few of the excercises. So now I have to go back to the doc and get a doctor's note so I can cancel my membership. If they would have treated me better I might have gone back after my bursitis was gone. In my opinion, they don't care about you just your money. Angie

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shaun

You don't need a doctor's note to cancel your Curves Membership. All you have to do is put it in writing.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
More Rooms Small-Space Solution: Expandable Homework Center
Clever pivoting desk creates flexible under-loft workspace
Full Story
Kitchen Design Kitchen of the Week: Updated French Country Style Centered on a Stove
What to do when you've got a beautiful Lacanche range? Make it the star of your kitchen renovation, for starters
Full Story
Front Door Colors Front and Center Color: When to Paint Your Door Blue
Who knew having the blues could be so fun? These 8 exterior color palettes celebrate sunny-day skies to electric nights
Full Story