SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellyeng

Week 11 Health Check-in

kellyeng
12 years ago

I know it's kind of late in the week but I'm too OCD to let it go!

I've been adding three to four juices everyday along with dinner and an occasional snack of almonds or fruit. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

It was discussed before by Anele, and it really is freeing to not have to think about food: planning, measuring, recording . . . it really can be all-consuming. I just make my juices out of whatever I feel like and then for dinner I'm only eating fish and veggies and I eat as much as I want. The other interesting part is that I get full and satisfied feeling much faster - before I get uncomfortably full. I still have cravings for sweets but I'm handling it so far.

Next week I'm going to start trying to turn a few days in to only juice days. It's going to be hard because, I won't lie, I'm hungry a lot. However, it is interesting to try to determine if my hunger is "true hunger" or if it's "habit hunger," you know what I mean?

I've lost 13 pounds since Friday - yes I can carry that much water weight! I'm guessing maybe a pound or two is actual fat. It feels good to have skinny ankles again!

My knee has made a fantastic come-back this week. I've been cycling everyday and feel fantastic.

Okay, so how have the rest of you lovely ladies been doing?

Comments (7)