Free Milk Kefir Grains - Northern NJ

skymyrka

Hello all:
I have milk kefir grains I'm willing to give away/share. Please send private message with your contact info to arrange a pick up. Sorry, no shipping.

SaveComment21Like1
Comments (21)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

What a nice thing to do.

Save    
realiastic

Do you still have some extra grains. I'd be very interested in getting them.

Thanks

Save    
Smita Sharma

Hi I want to start making Kefir ... how can I buy or get stater kefir grain ? I live in Edison ... please let me know your email id or address to contact.

Save    
ehrodz

I'm interesting on pick up the kefir grains please contact me @ ehrodz@yahoo.com

Save    
artemis_ma

If you are not near Sky for pickup, I know Amazon sells it.

Save    
Sandra Kurek

Are you still making kefir? I am looking for kefir grains.

Save    
grainlady_ks

vze22cfh -

If you can't locate "free" kefir grains, they are affordable from Cultures For Health - https://www.culturesforhealth.com/ and shipping is only $3.99.

I'd also suggest getting water kefir grains for lots of refreshing drinks and substitutes for soda/pop and sugary fruit juice this summer. I just opened a quart of limeade water kefir this afternoon, and there is a root beer flavored water kefir waiting in the refrigerator. And I also like to mix lemonade water kefir with green tea for a better-for-you "Arnold Palmer". ;-)

Save    
sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)

The original post was from Jan, 2014...

I'll second grainlady's kefir grains from CulturesForHealth where i purchased mine. They also sent 'lagniappe' Spelt sour dough starter.

Save    
jim_frevr

I too m looking for water kefir grains . 07010 NJ .

Save    
Jasdip

I've been giving some away regularly......at least once/week on Kijiji. Look on your local Freecycle, Craigslist or Kijiji.

Save    
Kelly Erazo

Hi

I was wondering if you still have any kefir. Please advise, I am interesting and having my family trying the kefir. I am located in Bloomfield Nj. Thanks

Save    
Jasdip

Kelly, since this is an older post and the member doesn't participate here any longer, your best bet is to look on your local Freecycle, Craiglist, etc. That's what I do, and I'm still constantly giving away kefir grains.

Save    
Ruben Avila

I would like to know how to get to you to pick up the kefir Thank you rudavila60@hotmail.com

Save    
sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)

Ruben, that post was 4 years ago...

Save    
Ruth Garcia

Can anybody here tell me how to get some Kefir Grains in New Jersey? I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ruth

Save    
colleenoz

Ruth, unless you really want a ton of spam in your inbox and worse, it's not a good idea to post your email address on public forums. People can contact you through Houzz's messaging facility.

You can edit your post to remove your email address if you wish.

Save    
Feathers11

Agree with Colleenoz.

But, Ruth, I purchased kefir grains from Fusion Teas and highly recommend. I don't work for them or have any other stake in the company. Just had a good experience with their product.

Save    
Ruth Garcia

Thank you collenoz and Feathers11 for your advice.

Happy New Year!

Save    
HU-71052730589

I'd like to buy Kefir grains. Any suggestion about where can I get them in NJ?

Save    
Jasdip

^^^ There are a number of online sources, "cultured food life dot com" and 'cultures for health'.

But I'd put out a request on a local group first. I got mine from Freecycle and Kijiji.

Save    
donna_loomis

I bought mine from a gentleman advertising on Craigslist.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Green Building The Big Freeze: Inventors Break New Ground to Keep Things Cool
Old-fashioned fridges can be energy guzzlers, but there are more eco-friendly ways of keeping food fresh, as these global innovations show
Full Story
Kitchen Design Kitchen of the Week: Modern Conveniences and a Timeless Look
A 1700s Pennsylvania kitchen is brought up to date, while custom cabinets and rustic finishes help preserve its old-time charm
Full Story
Gardening Guides Top 12 Summer-Blooming Perennials for Deer-Resistant Drama
Can you have garden color, fragrance and exciting foliage with hungry deer afoot? These beauties say yes
Full Story
Details was founded in early 2004. One of the founding ideals was to deliver a high level of professionalism and... Read More
With the help of our experienced experts, remodeling will no longer be a hassle for you to handle. Virginia... Read More