SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotty9_gw

Can't seem to find appropriate group for this problem

Dotty9
20 years ago

I'll try to make this as short as I can....A new neighbor moved in next door,about a year ago.I have a row of Lilac bushes and other trees all along my driveway,which seperates our property from his....He is a single guy,and though my husband has discussed the property line with him on several occasions, this new neighbor does exactly what he pleases. He has taken it upon himself to trim all the bushes and trees on his side of the property,which I don't mind him trimming branches,ect that stick out into his driveway. But the problem is;he doesn't just trim things off,he goes into the heart of the bushes and cuts them right out;(which is on MY property)...Now its left about a 7' wide gap,where I had wild roses,Trumpet vine and other greenery,with a fountain in front of it. The fountain was surounded with lush greenery,like a little grotto....Now the fountain sits in this big empty space.SO,I planted a burning bush in back of the fountain,paid a lot of money for it.....NOW,to add insult to injury,this guy has put a chemical weed killer all along where he cut,so it wouldn't grow back. Now my burning bush is well into my property,not even near "the line",and he put that weed killer everywhere,and it KILLED my burning bush. I'm SO upset,I'm making myself sick over this. What do you do in a situation like this?
Dotty

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor