SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gsbitten

Help! Bites on legs, now migrated to neck area!

gsbitten
22 years ago

I've been getting bug bites on my legs, ankle area. The bites get very red and swollen, with a little bubble at the center of the bite. The center bubble is very sensitive and painful, and ITCHY. As the bite heals, it leaves bruise-like circle outside of the original bite.

I've been getting it when I put on my pants (a bite or two) in my bedroom, next to my bed. Right after discovering the bite, I threw my pants into the washer. I also took out all of my clothes from the closet and vaccuumed the bedroom. I also thought it was something under my bed, where I put a lot of my moving boxes. I removed my moving boxes and vaccuumed the area underneath and still got bitten.

Just the other night, I got bitten on my toe while sleeping. Then, I threw all my linens to the washer and dryer. Last night, I got bitten on the back of my neck. But, I took a close look at the linens etc and did not find anything resembling a bug. I am so confused and do not even know where to start attacking these things!

Is using Lysol indoors and in your bedroom a good idea? Like on your mattress etc? Is that OK? What are good indoor bug sprays that can be used? I am suspecting that something has moved into the carpet...but cannot figure it out as I don't even have any pets or plants indoors!

HELP!

Comments (13)