SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Question about Epson Picture Mate

catherinet
18 years ago

Hi all,

I'm not real computer-savvy, but I'm willing to learn. Last year my husband bought me an Epson Picture Mate picture maker. The unfortunate thing about it was that you had to view all the pictures from the camera card on the computer, then pick out which pictures you wanted, then send that info to the Picture Mate, and it would print it. Shortly after I got that one, they came out with one that you just put the card in it and it displays the pictures.....which is much more convenient. My husband got me the new one for Christmas, and I feel badly, since it wasn't cheap, and I'm thinking I just need to get used to the old system.

On the old machine, you put in the card, and it prints out numbers on the screen, and you have to know which number goes with which picture, before you can print it.

Is there something I'm missing on the old machine? Am I being too frivolous by wanting the actual pictures from the card on the Picture Mate screen? With the newer model, I could print pictures without even going through the computer, right? Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated! I haven't opened the newer model up yet.

Comments (2)