SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

OK gang...I'm @ MINUS 18 now......Brrrrrr

11 years ago

Yep...just checked our NWS temp here @ 11pm.

On our way to -25, depending on the forecaster!

Anyone wanna be in Fargo now...?!??!?!?!?!

Faron

Comments (8)

• 11 years ago

No, sorry!

We hit about 75F today and it is 56F at 9:40 pm. Having lived in other parts of the country/world, I now know why people love CA. Lots of crazy govt, but the weather is great. Not too cold in the winter, no humidity in the summer and no flying bugs.

My MIL left snowy New England this morning, but this afternoon we sat on the patio in the sunshine and caught up on family stuff.

• 11 years ago

I'd love to be in Fargo - since it's 3 hours south of me! Just as cold here. Have you had tons of snow as well? We were just saying that it's either -20 or if it's warmer, it's snowing up a storm. I do prefer it over a snowless winter. Much prettier and more to do.

• 11 years ago

No thanks. Beautiful, sunny and 73 here today!

• 11 years ago

I don't mind the cold if it's dry. I freeze the most by the ocean, where the air is dank and wind goes right through me.

We live in Northern CA. It snowed last week (beautiful!), we were without electricity for a day... I like living where we experience all of the seasons.

• 11 years ago

I've never experienced below zero weather- do you go outside and do things? Or is it all running from the car to the inside?
    Very foreign to me but I hate hot weather and might appreciate it more than most!

• 11 years ago

Wow!!

From our am LOW of -20...some of you are almost 100 degrees warmer than me!!!!
    But...thru our cold-snaps this Jan., we didn't lose power!

Daisy-
    You're obviously in Wpg.??

Faron

• 11 years ago

Wow, Faron! That is c-c-c cooooold. It was 1 here and everyone was complaining.

TG you did not lose power. Do you have a backup system? Fireplace?

• 11 years ago

Anele-

We're pretty lucky with power here!
    No backup generator, but very few do in town. It wouldn't be dumb tho'!!
    We have gas heat, & a gas F/P, so we wouldn't TOTALLY freeze out!
    Looks like we'll have a nicer week coming up...20's to ~ 30!!

Faron