SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snowang_gw

How's Kenmore Elite 7892 or any other double oven gas range?

snowang
13 years ago

I originally picked Electrolux Duel Fuel Slide-in that has two ovens and was very excited about it, but the builder just told me their current supplier can't order an Electrolux. Here are a few selection criteria I have:

1. Gas stove

2. Gas or electric ovens

3. Double ovens with the smaller on on top (I know the Electrolux doesn't fit here but after some additional research I've come to realize that a smaller one on the bottom will become useless for me)

4. Between $1500 - $2500

5. Sleek look, hopefully without a back panel

6. 5th burner would be nice but not a must

Based on these I narrowed down the candidates to only a few and unfortunately none of them is a slide-in. So far Kenmore Elite 7892 is the one I am most interested in. It seems like a new model (http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02278923000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=L3). I checked out a similar model in the store today and it looks pretty nice. It does have a lot of electronic controls that concern me a little bit. The back panel is a whole piece of black glass and I'm not sure how it'll look against my backsplash. Anybody has any experience with this particular model?

If you know of any slide-in that fits my description, please please let me know. I would really like to have a double oven range since I don't have space for a separate built-in double oven. Thanks a million!

Comment (1)