SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
unhappywithwaynehome

Wayne Homes SERVICE

Anyone else have service issues with wayne homes...My home is still under warrenty but they drag there feet getting anything done. Every time they come to fix something they screw something else up. It's like they dont care to have a job or be there. They don't clean up after themselves, their idea of fixing a roof leak, is painting over it. It's leaking into my basement now.. Nail pops in the walls are in the hundreds and that's one room.....even though they use screws. The drywall issues are bad,looks like patch work... you can see the tape lines in it. Floors creak,sounds like a hundred year old house. Cracks in the basement walls run the length from top to bottom about 1/8 inch in 6 spots but i was told thats normal(as long as it don't leak).. Electric keeps popping (the breakers) I was told those new breakers do it all the time, their fix is to install old style breakers. I have an all electric home by the way. The outlets have some child proof plastic tabs built into them making it impossible to plug anything into them,I was told that my things were to old to by new electric items....WHAT.... There is so much more i can say, But i think i might start up my own site. People BEWARE of wayne homes they draw you in and bait and switch. Like my paint, my larger hot water tank, gave me the smaller one, an old sump pump looks like the plumber or someone needed a new one more then my house, my utility sink i paid for but they didnt put in... and who knows what else i got taken for. Upgraded insulation beats me how do you tell...

Comments (5)