SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arisonn_gw

What the heck is up with Wayne Homes? Seriously!

arisonn
15 years ago

This is getting a bit ridiculous. (See the recent re-popping to the top of the list of "Has anyone built with Wayne Homes?" from Jul 28, 08.) Are peoples negative comments on this forum really hurting Wayne HomeÂs business so much that they have to post multiple glowing reviews from people who are supposedly building with them? Do they really think that we believe that people building with Wayne are out perusing the web just so that they can let the world know how great Wayne is? (In great detail no less.)

Has anyone else been contacted directly by Wayne through this forum? (I got an email immediately after "a satisfied customer" posted a response defending Wayne Homes to my post about finding a builder. The timing could not be coincidence.)

Can we do anything about this? As a person who has never worked in sales, I have a hard time understanding why so much effort is being put into this forum in defense of Wayne Homes. Does anyone have a better understanding of this than I do? Is it possible this is some kind of pyramid scheme with kickbacks to "satisfied customers."

Comments (33)