SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

"Jersey Boys": Has Anyone Seen It Yet?

lynninnewmexico
11 years ago

This year once again DH's staff gave him a Christmas gift{{gwi:807}} certificate to Popejoy Hall, the venue down in Albuquerque where all the theatrical road shows play. Last year we saw "Lion King" there, which was beyond wonderful. We also saw "Wicked". Anyhoo, of the entire new season's shows listed I thought "Jersey Boys" would be the best and got great pre-(general public) release tickets to it right after New Years when they first went on sale.
They were $125 each and I'm now fretting that I should have gotten something else instead, since I hadn't heard any reviews on it. I had to use all of two separate gift certificates, plus cash to get these tickets, so I'm really hoping that this will be a fantastic show. Has anyone seen it yet? How was it? Our seats are excellent, about 8 rows back, right in the center.
Lynn
P.S. The first thing DH said when I told him I'd bought tickets to this show was, "So what did your GW Friends say about it? I really hope somebody gave you great reviews on it before you bought them." (Gulp!)

{{!gwi}}

This post was edited by lynninnewmexico on Thu, Jan 10, 13 at 14:18

Comments (24)