SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aggie9597

here we go again

aggie9597
15 years ago

Mighty:

The post you're referring to is a whole different topic....I asked for opinions of the floor plan and got several negative responses about the home's exterior. So, in that particular case, I didn't really get what I asked for.

But from those criticisms, I did begin to wonder if I wasn't seeing the house with the same lens as those who disliked it, so I posted a different thread asking for opinions of the exterior only. This time, I got what I asked for and whole lot more!

I don't mind negative remarks, really. I just wish some of you would go a little further and offer suggestions of ways to improve the existing exterior. To say, "That house is butt ugly" is an opinion, but is not helpful. THAT is why people come to this forum....for help.

There were many people that gave me substantial critique....advice that we are taking to heart. More of you should operate in this spirit of "help" and these forums wouldn't take such a nasty turn as I've seen several threads do.

FYI: I have had no less than 5 different people email me personally to apologize on behalf of this particular thread. I think that's a really sad testament to this site that other people are trying to clean up the messes some of you make.

over and out...

Comments (15)