SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Teresa's quilting and photos of my swapbox

annie1992
18 years ago

OK, I'm going to try this. Here is a picture of the lovely table runner/wall hanging Teresa made and sent me in my swapbox. Isn't it just a beautiful piece of work and the colors and designs are exactly right for me:

{{gwi:1465464}}

This one is a closer shot of an individual leaf, so you can see the lovely material and detail:

{{gwi:1465465}}

Finally, here is a picture of everything:

{{gwi:1465466}}

I had some other photos, but some were blurry and others just didn't turn out. You can see from the last picture all the wonderful things I received: Walker's shortbread cookies, a green tea and an English Breakfast Tea, gardening gloves, flower seeds, the infamous spaghetti server, the lovely dish towels that Teresa made just for me, Bone Sucking Sauce, Imagination Sauce, Texas Pete's Hot Sauce. In the back you can see that she sent this northern girl White Lily flour so that my southern biscuits are light and fluffy and Martha White cornmeal mix so I can make some REAL cornbread for a change. (grin) I love the timer, although it didn't stop me from overcooking my pear preserves tonight. Maybe it would help if I actually, well, set it! And finally, another of my favorites, the canning labels designed by our own Doris (RuddMd) that say "Annie's Favorites" and "Angela's Favorites".

What a great swap box, and I still just love everything. I used one of the towels to line the bread basket tonight which I filled with corn muffins made with Teresa's cornmeal mix.

Oh, and Teresa? Tex was appropriate appreciative of the cornbread, he never figured a Michigan girl was gonna get it right. LOLOLOL

Annie

Comments (7)