SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
biwako_of_abi

Hotmail and MSN Skydrive photos - pse help!

biwako_of_abi
13 years ago

When looking at my hotmail inbox tonight, I idly clicked on "Photos" up at the top of the page and found some that had been posted by several of our friends. But to my annoyance, there was also a picture of a weird pair of earrings I had sent for my husband to laugh at, along with the message I had written him.

I have no idea how this particular picture got selected to go into the "Skydrive" photos to be viewed by others, and I very much dislike the idea of not knowing when this could happen again.

All our hotmail instructions are in Japanese, which I can read, but with complicated things like what MSN is doing with "something or other live" and "Skydrive," and all that, I am completely at sea, not even understanding all the terms some companies use, even in English.

Can anyone please tell me how to turn this function off? I am not aware of having signed up to use Bing or Skydrive or any other "sharing" function. I treasure my privacy!

I would also like to know if it is possible to erase the picture that has already been posted on Skydrive.

Comments (9)