SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto3kiddos

Please review my plans - help needed with bedroom arrangement

momto3kiddos
12 years ago

Hi folks! This is the second time I have posted our plans for review. Hubby is getting into the planning with me now that our date for aquiring the land is drawing nearer. Yippee! We did have a study (AKA hunting trophy room) off of the foyer and a playroom in the left bedroom wing, but hubby wants to combine these spaces and put them near the rear of the house (off of the screen porch) so they will be easier to use when entertaining casually. Our home will be built on a 30 acre farm and we have 3 kids, ages 1, 4, & 6. The girls (2 oldest) will use a the jack and jill bath on the left and our son will use the guest bath. The guest bath is designed to be able to accomodate a parent in a wheelchair if necessary at a future date. A few things I am concerned about are long hallways on the left side, laundry room without direct vent to outside or any windows. Please give any feedback- it will not hurt my feelings. We have not used an architect yet, but plan to involve one soon as we are close to our ideal. I can scan my mock-up of the elevation soon. It will be traditional with a mixture of hip and gable roof lines, all brick. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments (174)