SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

David sent me a picnic!

annie1992
17 years ago

OK, more suspense here, the box got delivered to my office so I can't list everything and post pictures until I get home.

However, my office agrees that David is a sweet heart and a great gift giver. My box was HUGE and heavy, which is why my UPS guy delivered it to the office himself. I was going to wait until I got home, but Ashley's in Costa Rica, so I gave in (reluctantly, really. Ahem) and opened the box.

OMG, this is so cool. David's note says the theme is "A Picnic or a Day at the Beach". The box contained a huge picnic basket, complete with plates, glasses, napkins, flatware, some cold thermal packs to keep things cool. He also sent a beach/picnic blanket that folds and zips into a cushion, TWO cookbooks, some artichoke salsa, a couple of sauce/marinade things, pickled asparagus and my favorite, garlic mustard (which I've already opened and tasted, ignore that in the pictures). He also sent me a "cool wrap" and a mister, to stay cool on the farm, a bubble gun and beach ball "for the grandkids" (uh huh, like they're getting that bubble gun, LOL)

I also got a nice letter outlining why there were really only five (can't count either, David, can you?) things, a Tulsa newspaper and the bulletin from Grand Lake. My Okie secretary already told me that I had to save the newspaper for her when I was done. LOL

I'll post pictures tonight, I promise, I just wanted David to know that his package arrived, everything is intact, and I love it. My staff had as much fun as I did opening that box and was duly impressed at your thoughtfulness. They have unanimously voted you "nice guy of the year"!

Annie

Comments (45)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!