SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

WANTED: Part 1 from Gina

riverrat1
17 years ago

Wow! I had a whirlwind day yesterday between getting home from the hospital and getting Part 1 of my swap package. Yep, I have Part 1 and I can't believe I have more on the way! Gina says that when I get Part 2 of the box I'll see why they are spaced apart. She says she is not teasing me! Mmmmhummm, we'll see! She also says that there is no theme. Well, I see a theme...Great Stuff in a Box!!

When I first opened my box I see TRADER JOES White Corn Puffs!! I remember Gina talking about these with great lust and admiration. I can't wait till I can try them. I next open a beautiful pink iridescent candy dish. IÂm so excitedÂpink is a favorite color of mine and I love bowls! You guys remember the thread "Do you have a penchant or a fettish?" Yep, Gina did her sleuthing because I pulled another bowl out of the box!!

{{gwi:1464047}}

Gone are the days that I put eggs on to boil and walk away only to have exploded eggs about 20 minutes later!! I am now the proud owner of a timer you can wear around your neck. I absolutely think this is the best invention since sliced bread!

{{gwi:1464048}}

Gina really knows what kinds of snacking foods I like. Just look at the goodies she sent me from Traders Joes. {{gwi:1464049}}

In order you see:

Trader GiottoÂs Two Hearts Artichoke & Hearts of Palm Bruschetta

Trader GiottoÂs Italian Bruschetta

Trader JoeÂs Cuban Mojito Simmer Sauce-A Tangy Citrus Blend

Trader JoeÂs Spicy, Smokey Peach Salsa

Last, but certainly not least, I open a bubble wrapped book that I have had my thoughts about getting for quite some time. I am now the proud owner of "My Life in France" Gina must have read somewhere that my cooking hero is Julia Child. This book was written by Alex PrudÂhomme, Paul ChildÂs grandnephew. This book is filled with black and white photography that Paul loved to take when he was with his family.

{{gwi:1464050}}

Gina, this is a very special box of goodies that I will treasure for a long time. IÂll think of you often when I use my beautiful little bowls to serve candy or what not it. IÂm looking forward to Part 2 but it certainly canÂt beat this "box of stuff" you sent me!

Comments (43)