SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

Pool Side/Outdoor Entertaining Compliments of Gina!

lakeguy35
16 years ago

Gina put together a very cool package to get me started on pool side/outdoor entertaining this summer at my new place. Something Im sure she does a lot of living on the ocean and the beautiful weather CA has most of the time. That is, if she is not playing Ping Pong!!

She knows me and my group to well! A good cocktail is the perfect way to start an afternoon by the pool. Good for tea or lemonade tooÂwe donÂt always party now that we are getting older. She sent me these colorful/fun acrylic tumblers......a 16 piece set! Glass and concrete donÂt mix to well so these will be put to good use real soon. How did you know I got rid of all of my mismatched stuff from the cabin?? The lake claimed a lot of them and some just disappeared. At least now if one finds itÂs way into the water I can retrieve it! IÂll be clinking to you, DH, and Odo too pool side pal.

Houston we have a problem How the heck do you determine what % of alcohol your drink contains??? Do they sell a device to measure thisÂnot that IÂd want to or anythingÂ. This warning cracked me up so I had to share with yÂall. IÂm not too worried about it I think! LOL

Next, how do you get all of this stuff out to the pool. Well, Gina has me covered here too with a great wicker tray and silverware holder set. Again, a perfect thing for me now. I have to do a lot of walking from the kitchen to get to the sunroom pool area and my grills. Back at the lake it was just a step or two to get to the patio. I love watching Ina Garten load up here wicker tray and head out to the garden. IÂll be doing the same now. Too bad I donÂt have that guy that sets the table and IÂm sure he cleans up afterwords!

Hey, ya gotta have some condiments to compliment the food sometimes. IÂm good to go with this cute little picnic table condiment holder. Gina, I grew up with a set of ketchup and mustard containers like that. IÂm sure Mom had them because back then everything was in glass jars /bottles. Sure does bring back some great memories of days gone by. Oh, I MUST have the neon yellow mustard on my dogs, brats, and burgers and it is about the only thing I use ketchup for too. The salt and pepper shakers have some tight fitting lids that should help protect the contents from our high humidity. Perfect!!

The whole lot!

Gina, thank you so much for a very cool swap package!! I'll be using all of these items in the near future as spring has sprung here and I'll be opening the pool next month. Oh, almost forgot. This is box one of two, y'all remember Gina mentioning she forgot something in another post. I have an idea what it might be but I'm not telling...lolololol! You will just have to wait! Thanks again my friend!!

David

(Who will be entertaining pool side soon)

Comments (29)