SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ponydoc_gw

Some pictures, Sept update.

ponydoc
15 years ago

We have been living in our house for about 5 months. We have come to a little standstill waiting on some subs and waiting on ourselves! We need to get our other house torn down. Technically we are supposed to have it removed within 6 months of moving into the new house although no one checks! The month we moved in one of my partners left our practice so we are very busy. It's now football season - my DH coachs so we have very little time for even small projects. First priority is getting the old house down, get porch rails. Our railing guy called today... hopefully to tell me he's ready to go!

I finally was outside with the camera so here's some outside pics. We have really enjoyed our front porch this summer! Old house is in front of new one so it's hard to get a complete pic. Looking forward to having a view from the front too!

Including pic of the front door too. Our front door was the only major disappointment I had with our build. I just don't like it. It looks plastic to me. I wish I would have been a little more picky and insisted on a custom wood door. They were not recommended due to no warranty/leakage. I pointed out my parents 45 year old door... no problems. I would have gladly given up the security system ( which we haven't turned on yet) for a really gorgeous custom door. That will be my first "change" for sure.

a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii75/csequine/?action=view¤t=J256.jpg"; target="_blank">

Comments (26)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!