SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
markbr_gw

Wolf DF304 should fans spin simultaneously? +other wolf questions

markbr
12 years ago

I have noticed my fans do not truly spin simultaneously, one stops spinning while the other side spins and it switches back and forth that way, is that normal?

I also have some area on the bottom part of the oven that seems to have a different texture since having something spill over and burn there. Would that be covered by warranty or any suggestions for restoring it, non fume easy off did not work. The area appears slightly duller.

I Also used an external thermometer and I have a slight variaton compared to the oven reading, about 20 to 25 degrees off. Is that significant?

I'm also curious to see people leave in their baking stones all the time, I have read that it gives the oven more even temperature, where do you place it? On that very bottom rack. On the Wolf, I normally don't use that rack for anything because it is right. On the very bottom. Wouldn't it affect your cooking because it would block the heat coming up to the rack you are cooking on?

I'm asking all this because the ending of my two year full warranty is fast approaching.

Comments (3)