SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

WANTED: What a wonderful package from Erin!!

susie_que
18 years ago

I had just walked in the door from seeing the back doctor, kids were home from school and driving me nuts when there is a knock on the door. Its my mailhunk Orlando with a box for ME!!!!

I started doing the happy happy joy joy dance!!

Its from Erin in CO!!

AKA Blue Iris!

This was her first swap and boy did she knock one out of the park!!

(I really needed a lift today too)

Everything was packed so nice and colorful.

Right on the top is a set of tea towles, one in bright red and one with valentines hearts which will come in handy today!! Its darling!!

There was a nice hand written card with a little backround info about Erin, her family and her town.

Next was a set of Penzy's spices "some like it hot" which will really come in handy as I was running low of chili pepper!! For those of you who do not know Penzy's they pack each box with bay leaves and cinnimon sticks so the house smells delightful!

Then Erin chose a really nice pepper grinder and a jar of Penzy's pepper from India.

I actually got 2 pepper mills for Christmas but I had to return one because it was hard to adjust the grind. I like the idea of having 2 tho because I often use a pepper blend as well as standard black pepper.

Next is something really fun....a grapefruit wedge cutter. Erin said everyone should get a new gadget!! I eat a grapefruit every day so this will come in handy!!

We tried it out last night and it really was fun and easy to use.

Then there is a jar of Dean Martins Asian sauce....too funny because people often tell my FIL he looks like Dean Martin so I'll save this and make it for him the next time I have them for dinner!!

Last but not least if a gift bag of Burts Bee's goodies.

Talk about coinkydink....I mentioned I was at the doctor earlier and I was chatting with the receptionist about hands and let her use my tub of Burts Bee's cuticle butter (which I never leave home without), anyway Pat really liked it so I told her she could keep it since I knew I would be at Trader Joes today and would get more....the low and behold, there is the gift bag in my swap!!

I am very touched to get such a wonderful package!!

Thanks you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!

Cheers!

Susie

Comments (27)