SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blairgirl

Need advice on choices on the cheap for a half bath

blairgirl
15 years ago

I'd love to get any advice on some things I've already gotten for a half bath (this is THE bathroom for a master bedroom, and it has to be done on the cheap!)

Okay, this is the vanity. It's wall mounted, which is necessary in this bath, because style is great, but I need storage and a place to put like soap, etc. The vanity comes with an ugly mirror I'm not using, and I'm thinking about recycling the wall-mounted shelf. The vanity is what's important.

***I like the vanity and the sink (the faucet is going to one I'm posting below.) QUESTION: I hate the white front, and I want to paint it or change it. I need suggestions on what to do with it!

Here's the faucet:

Faucet

The jewel in all this, where the rubbed bronze is coming in, is the mini chandelier. I got this one cause it's gorgeous, but because it uses a 100-watt bulb, which is just more practical than little chandelier lights. This will be the main fixture in this tiny bathroom.

my chandelier

I'm going with a nice white Dalton toilet. I love this tile, and I want to do a thread of it behind the vanity, flanked by something beigey or white.

I'm thinking of something beigey/white for the rest of this small room, or maybe the wall behind the toilet (first thing you see when you go into this room) to be this color with everything else in the room neutral:

paint

I want to retile the floor with maybe a white/marbley looking 12" tile, set on the diagonal.

Okay, so any suggestions? PARTICULARLY about what color to paint/faux finish/whatever the white front of that vanity!

Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor