SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hawaii808_gw

Just bought cooking appliances, but need refrigerator

Hawaii808
12 years ago

Hi! First time poster here, but used this forum to help me decide on which kitchen appliances to buy. Just today I bought my cooking appliances (GE Profile Advantium 30" 240V Wall Oven-PSB2201NSS, GE Profile 30" Built-In Wall Oven-PT916SRSS, and Bosch 800 Series 36" 5 Burner Gas Cooktop-NGM8654UC). I still need to get a refrigerator and that is why I am posting here. I prefer a French door, SS with a water/ice dispenser. I am on a tight budget (hence why no Thermador, Wolf, or other high end appliances were included on my purchase list). My refrigerator will be right next to the GE Profile ovens, so I would like to have the refrigerator at least look somewhat similar to the ovens. My husband is worried about the frig. not matching up in Stainless Steel color and handles, but GE Profile is not known for making the best refrigerators. I almost purchased a Samsung 26 cu ft French door frig-RF267AERS today, but it was one of the few items that was not on sale. I live in Hawaii, so everything is more expensive here (i.e.- saw the Samsung frig. at Sears listed online for $1999.99, but at the Sears in Hawaii, it was $350 more). That may not sound like much, but, when your buying multiple appliances, it adds up quickly (just times $350 x 4 and that is another appliance). Does anyone have any suggestions for makes or models of refrigerators that might go well with the GE Profile ovens next to it? Mahalo! (Thanks!)

Comments (2)