SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

OMG --- This forum is amazing...guess where I am?

brenda55
15 years ago

I AM HOME. Woke up with a rate of 96 and only went down to 88 and I quickly cured that.

I cannot express in adequate words to each and everyone of you how much I appreciate your support, prayers and words of encouragement, but I really do thank you -- the power of this forum is truly amazing --- I had alot of prayers and support behind me from the beginning, but it wasn't until Karen kindly posted a request on my behalf tht the rate started going up steadily. Thank you so much, Karen for posting and all of the prayes, support. Dr. said six months before full recovery, which sould be just the right time for Chase's Route 66.

We will be waiting for the police report to see who was at fault...I had a green arrow to make a left-hand turn and the truck hit me as I was making the turn. So, either the truck ran the light or the lights malfunctioned, which I had ranted about several months ago and I had thought they were fixed. News crews showed up and I kept screaming I wanted to talk to them to get somebody to fixed the lights. I couldn't understan d why my daughter or dh wouldn't do it, until I was told later that they had already cut all of my clothes off. So underwear, they disappeard quickly. How the heck the hospital can prepare totally different dishes and theyt all smell exactly the same.

Thanks again.

Brenda

Comments (30)