SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

pandigital novel body glove case-fits like a glove

I am reporting back in a new thread that I did get the Body Glove Travel Case, this is the link to it:

E-Reader Travel Case

This case is perfect! It fits the PDN beautifully and it is so cool because it can be used in various positions. It is held in place by elastic bands top and bottom, once it is in the bottom 2 elastic bands it takes a little maneuvering to get it into the top 2 and centered but once it is in there it is secure. I can hold it upside down and it will not fall out or move.

The case zips closed easily with it inside, the case also has a zipper that flips so that when you have it opened and fold the top under it can be zipped that way which makes it really easy to hold and read. If you want to hold it open like a book it has a very nice strap along the outside spine you can slip your hand into to help hold it.

The cover that is inside which covers the mesh storage compartment can be positioned to use as a stand so that the whole thing can stand like a picture frame.

There is good storage room in the mesh area.

The case itself is like a hard shell covered in a very nice fabric and has good padding. It would take a major crush to damage the PDN in that case. Dropping the case with the PDN secured inside and zipped shut would not be a worry to me.

The top elastic strap does partly cover the on off button and also the one on the right covers a little of the volume button but you can work the button just fine with it on there, not an issue for me at all. Surprisingly the case is also quite light in weight.

I would definitely recommend this case.

I took several pictures of my PDN in the case with it open and closed.

{{gwi:1489005}}
{{gwi:1489006}}
{{gwi:1489007}}
{{gwi:1489008}}
{{gwi:1489009}}
{{gwi:1489010}}

Comments (12)