SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

Saints, Dry Eyes and other stuff.

riverrat1
12 years ago

Watching the game tonight and started thinking about all my football fans here on the CF. Packers just made the first touchdown (well deserved) just as I sit here still believing in my Saints! I hope the Saints show up tonight! So I just have to say WHOO DAT!

Does anyone else here on the CF deal with Dry Eye Syndrom? This is not a fun thing because I do not like my glasses and my eyes burn constantly. Soooo, of course, I waited untilmy annual exam to let the Doc know what was going on.

After my examination the Doc told me that I have one of the worst cases of Dry Eye Syndrom that he has ever seen. ~Sigh~ "Of course" I thought. No wonder my contacts were popping out my eyes! I've change my contacts to the newest and greatest contacts on the market for dry eyes...I can still only wear contacts for 4/6 hours and then they must get the he!! out of my eyes! Steroids and Restasis are helping a bit agter two months. Anyone else dealing with this?

As many of you know we had our 3rd Grandchild in April. Lette was born at 31 weeks gestation and had major medical problems. She was an identical twin that was lost at 4 months gestation. So Mom had to carry Lette as long as she could to 31 weeks. Lette has had 4 major surgeries and stayed in the hospital for over 4 months. She is finally home with Mom and Dad and now weighs a whopping 7 lbs. at 4 1/2 months old. She is adorable and reminds me of Cindy Lou Hoo from the Dr. Seuss books. Big ol eyes and the sweetest smile you could ask for. We will be going to see her in a few weeks. I wish that they lived closer than a plane ride but we try to see them as much as possible. I'm so blessed to have all the blessings in my life and thank God that Lette is healthy so far. She will always have digestive issues...but I'll take the poop all day long just to have her here with us! LOL! So I'll included in this post pictures of my Maggie, Max and Lette. Hope you guys enjoy as much as I do! ;-) I keep my Max 2 or 3 days a week and my Maggie has just entered Kindergarden. ;-( Max is the biggest snugglebug ever and Maggie is as sweet as her mother was as a young girl.

My Lette, Miss Cindy Lou Whoo!

My Max on the beach!

My Maggie last Easter!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting