SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
obxgina

Prayers Needed and a little Venting

obxgina
15 years ago

I just returned from a trip to Pa. to take care of my mom. She had another breast biopsy. She had the same surgery 2 years ago. The results came back positive for cancer. She had the lump removed and surrounding tissue. No radiation or Chemo. 2 years later they found another lump. She went in this past Tuesday and had it biopsied. She will not know until next week what the results are. She is 84 and in pretty good health except for high b.P. and high cholesterol. Please send good thoughts and prayers her way.Now for my venting. I don't know why in today's advanced science and medicine that any woman should have to wait a week to know if she has cancer or not. The surgeon acts like it is no big deal! The pre-testing is enough for anyone to be driven over the edge let alone someone who is 84, combined with anesthsia and worry. I just could cry when I think of what she is going through and how frail she looked being wheeled into surgery! No big deal really???????? Thank you for letting me vent! Gina

Comments (19)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company