SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kgsd_gw

Faucet placement help needed

kgsd
14 years ago

Thanks for the replies to my earlier post about remodeling woes. :) I feel a bit better about everything and have decided to keep the kitchen cabinet vanity because those are the cabinets we put in the master closet, and I think we can make a small step that pulls out of the toe kick. These will give us a lot of storage.

One item I'm still not sure of is the faucet placement on our tub. We were originally going to have holes drilled in the corner of the tub for the faucet, but have been told that with the Americast tub, that's not a good idea.

The only other option is to put it on the small deck top, right next to the side of the cabinet. I don't love this idea because you have to crane your arm a little (around the side of the cabinet). However, we really don't take baths that much, so it's not the end of the world.

What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions? I might be able to have it be the faucet be slightly off-center (so it's a little more towards the front) but not a lot.

Here are pictures. The one with the window shows the view as you walk into the room.

Comments (4)