SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimgill_gw

GC says All I do is complain... UUUGGG Frustrated

kimgill
13 years ago

I am less than a month closing on my new home. My GC and I got in a big argument with him stating all i do is complain.. Thats not true. I have complined becuase what I ask for has not been done. The brick on one side of my house is messed up, the 2 pours of my drive way do not match, paint color is not what I ask for, grout lines are not 1/16 the size i asked for, my bathroom tile is messed up which is the most expensive room beside the kitchen, lights are hung that I did not approve. It just seems everyday I go out to the house something is wrong or that I did not ask for and I have to say something about it, I know it seems like all I am doing is complaining but I want my house done right. My GC is a very very nice person and will also be a neighbor of mine. But he even says "why cant you just pay the bills why do you have to question ALL THE bills" He said he is only getting paid minium wage for building the house. I am frustrated, my house is going to be very nice but i also want the work done right.

anyone else have this problem

Comments (9)