SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kymgreybeck

Need Miele dishwasher to pair w/ Liebherr & Blue Star

kymgreybeck
16 years ago

Okay, okay--so after posting regarding my desire to purchase an Asko dishwasher I received no responses. I'm taking this as a sign that I should go for Miele over Asko (most of the commentary on this forum seems to point in that direction as well). So I'm wondering which one (with a stainless steel front) I should get--I need it to blend well with a Liebherr 30" counter-depth fridge and a brown Blue Star 30" gas range, all in a fairly small, non-contemporary kitchen with painted (black & white) wood floors and butcher-block countertops. The range and the dishwasher will be separated by only one small cabinet, so I'm a bit wary regarding a handle (one of the reasons I was thinking of the Asko with the integrated handle). We've got 2 young children who like to get into everything, so I'm not sure if the Mieles with the exposed controls would be the best option (though they may be the least conspicuous)?

Sad to say that we waste a lot of water handwashing these days--fine pottery, pots and pans, good knives, crystal, china--and would like to find a dishwasher that can safely wash most of our handwashables.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments (29)