SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charliedawg_gw

I'm BA-ACK!! With move-in pics. :)

charliedawg
16 years ago

Whew! Finally got my internet. This has been the most exciting time of my life. We had a great move-in week. My kids and dh were wonderful and our friends made our house feel like home the very first night w/ an impromptu deck party. I love it here and it was worth every single "freak out moment" along the way.

Before and after

{{gwi:42886}}

These photos are the reason we bought the property. Some of the photos are blurry because I got so excited that I forgot how to use my camara...

...the view. You can see the full city in the fall.

...a hawk in my tree.

...a deer right in my backyard.

...a groundhog playing around in the yard.

Now on to the house.

Great room

Kitchen/breakfast area

My "entertainment" room, um I mean Master Bedroom :)

Powder room

My tiny laundry room. This is the perfect size for me. The bigger the laundry room, the bigger the mess in my house. My last laundry room was huge and did nothing but collect dirty clothes and junk. I have to keep this one clean because it's inbetween the house and garage. Nice motivation.

Misc

I really want to thank everybody in here that helped me along the way. This experience was so much more enjoyable with all of my cyber friends to encourage me when I was down and to ooooh and awwwww over my progress photos. I wouldn't have made it without you!!!

Comments (60)