SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinktoes_gw

Final sink wall design, w. storage--help!

pinktoes
16 years ago

Deadline is now to do the final design of the master bath's sink/vanity area. Biggest problem is how to design to minimize DH's mess around our sink. There's 1 foot on the right and 2 feet on the left. Plenty of space for DH to spread out 400 misc. items for me to try to clean around.

OK, this will not change. He sees no point in putting toothpaste away in a drawer/cabinet/cubby somewhere when he'll be using it again shortly. Ditto the 8 tubes/jars of various rx and OTC remedies in use at any one time! And the--but I digress.

I'm big on tidy and ease of cleaning. (It just occurred to me to line that top drawer with something waterproof and continually scrape everything he leaves on that side of the sink into the drawer. Where he can find it next time. Probably no point in taking time to put a drawer organizer in there.)

Creative solutions that I need to design in now? Remember that I share this sink area; I keep all my daily stuff in a tray there. When I see everyone's sinks there's nothing on them but decorative accessories. We don't live that way. Help!

Comment (1)